Mobile App Marketing Agency UK

App Marketing and Promotions Agency

There are mobile apps launching every day in this competitive fast growing industry. Having thousands/millions of downloads will potentially increase the value of your app which leads to ROI. It’s  very important to get your mobile app marketing strategy right. Love Creative Marketing will help target your market and generate mass sign ups and buzz.

A large percentage of the population own a mobile phone. Research carried out by Smart Insights shows that ‘80% of internet users own a smartphone.’ (Impactbnd).

Most people cannot ‘live’ without their phones. This may seem a little dramatic but it is quite close to reality. Express Pigeon, 2014 found that ‘Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up.’ This figure has most probably increased, 2 years after the research took place. A lot of people carry out activities (usually done on a desktop) on their mobile phone devices as it is quick, convenient and easy. It lacks the inconvenience of having to get up out of bed or of rushing to find an internet café just to check ones’ email while out and about. According Email Monday, ‘Mobile email opens have grown by 180% in the last three years.’

Mobile App Marketing Agency

Mobile App Marketing Agency

It has been found out that people spend more time on apps in comparison to websites. Smart Insights looked into this and found that ‘Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites.’ (Impactbnd). This is preferred as it is easier to locate on the phone once installed compared to searching on the internet. Users are all about convenience and apps fulfil that need. Moreover, users appreciate additional features that can come with an app compared to visiting a website, such as push notifications, personal interface (experience), offline access and more.

Mobile marketing is on the rise with many organisations now implementing it into their marketing strategies. Organisations are recognising its’ importance and there by taking steps to jump on the trend to raise awareness of their brand and their products/ services. This has been proved by Salesforce who state that ‘68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy.’ (Impactbnd).

If you would like to just hire promotional staff that would engage with target audiences, Love Creative Marketing offers all below the line services which will help see a boost in customer engagement. Call 0207 607 2568 or email to discuss your requirements.