Field Marketing Staff
Field Marketing Staff – Product Sampling Teams
Field Marketing Staff London – Love Creative Marketing Agency was briefed by Shine Communications to recruit attractive product sampling field marketing staff for a brand awareness campaign for Kinder Bueno. A strategic approach was taken whereby an alluring product sampling campaign was activated to reinforce their message ‘Bueno, a little bit of what you fancy’. To generate the maximum amount of interest and engagement with Kinder Bueno’s female target audience, Love Creative Marketing was given the task to create a new kind of hunk, the ‘Bueno Hunk’. The thirty attractive field marketing staff were sourced and trained and subsequently had Bueno bars strapped to their chests to offer ladies the chance to peel ‘a bit of what you fancy’ straight from their chests.
Kinder Bueno Hunks – A little bit of what you fancy?
This enticing engagement with the Bueno Hunks was offered to ladies while shopping, creating the perfect complimentary chocolate sample to make any lady’s day ‘a bit of what you fancy’. Throughout the campaign ‘radio drops’ were made, and a number of lucky Media Professionals were treated to a ‘Breakfast with Bueno’.
A further buzz further buzz was created by sending the ‘field staff’ to catwalk outside of Piccadilly station and to strike a pose in front of the Eros statue in London’s busiest location, Piccadilly Circus.
- 1 Million (OTS) Opportunities to see
- 60,000 Bueno Kinder bar samples were distributed per day
- 800,000 people directly reached
- Front Page coverage in London Paper
- Mentioned on ITV News reaching over 1.4 million viewers
- Broadcast on Capital FM
- Several on line magazines covered the story
- Over 2 million overall reach
- Won ‘Brand Performer Award’ at Brand X awards
- Product samples over 3000 per day